Senior IAM Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
As Senior IAM Engineer you will be working for identity management solutions used for internal and external system authentication and authorization. You will be responsible for developing new integrations in identity services and enabling other teams with IAM capabilities for their business needs. A large part of your job will be about educating other teams about IAM as well as being proactive in helping other teams to correctly integrate their services and APIs with identity provider and authorization systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Improve existing and build new IAM solutions
- Build integrations towards external identity providers and internal identity data providers
- Support integrated IAM clients with technical investigation and access management expertise
- Improve developer documentation, build code examples and demo apps
- Help new business initiatives choosing correct IAM integration patterns and practices
- Build and improve monitoring and altering process.
- Participate in team QA process
- Excellent understanding of protocols OpenId Connect/OAuth 2.0/SCIM
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, including issue tracking and documentation.
- Good programming skills with C# and HTML/CSS/JS.
- Good experience working with cloud resources – containers, security groups, gateways etc.
- Some experience with asp.net application securing and user authentication.
- Some experience with java application maintenance would be a bonus.
- Motivation to learn all technical aspects of secure authentication.
You are welcome to join us!
Join our tribe and help us create the best customer experience across the Nordic countries when it comes to handling claims digitally or through our partners. Enjoy flexibility of the work environment and agile processes.
When joining our IT community, you will be surrounded by people who want to help you beyond what is required. We lift each other higher when we succeed. We know that a true community is not always about being geographically close to someone but feeling connected and responsible for what happens.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4000 - 6000, common company benefits, professional and friendly team. Workplace: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed