Web Analytics Developer
We are looking for you to support our Baltic E-commerce group
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
As Web Analytics Developer you will be essential part of Baltic E-commerce group, helping to create and implement digital marketing strategies to drive sales on If Baltic websites. You will take care for setting-up and managing marketing campaigns in Google Analytics and other digital channels like Facebook to generate data-driven hypotheses and test them in various solutions for e-commerce development.
You are what we need if
- You are a master of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and data layers, a detail-oriented logical thinker and able to find solutions and turn business requirements into digital solutions.
- You are a self-starter, eager to learn more, initiating and proposing ideas for testing and improvement.
We will trust you
- Work closely with both marketers, analysts and web developers planning and implementing web data collection and measurements using Google Tag Manager.
- Be Super user for Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics in our company.
- Translate business and marketing insight needs into concrete measurement specifications.
- Do Server side tracking implementation in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Support marketing use cases related to the Google Marketing Platform and channels like Facebook.
- Support in measurements and reported performance of major digital marketing sites and use cases.
- Keep documentation on web data collection alive and meet GDPR requirements.
- Support the digital marketing organization with web data collection and tag management requirements across the Baltics.
To take this role
- You have solid knowledge and at least 2 years of experience working with above mentioned digital marketing tools.
- You easily collect and find different data about customer behaviour on websites, you know how to get and read Google Analytics data the best (day-to-day and campaign traffic analyses according to sources, different communication channels, A/B tested audiences, SEO traffic, direct and assisted conversions etc.).
- You can find and fix related issues to tracking, e.g., URLs, events, goals, calculations, form submits, purchases, e-commerce events, channel grouping, dimensions setup, filtering and segmenting audiences.
- Additionally (but optionally) have basic understanding of HTML, JS and CSS; advantage would be solid knowledge in MS Excel, Power BI and data visualization skills.
- You understand GDPR impact on data collection and are interested in cookie-less world topics, e.g., server-side tracking implementation in GA and GTM.
- You have bachelor’s degree in IT, economics, statistics, econometrics, marketing, management or other related field.
- Are fluent in English language, as we really work in Baltic teams.
"Join our tribe and help us create the best customer experience across the Baltic countries when it comes to finding the most effective ways for approaching the existing and potential customers and caring for them. Enjoy the full flexibility of the work environment, wonderful colleagues and agile processes.
When joining our team, you will be surrounded by people who are professional, yet positive and open at all times. Come to celebrate success together!"
Our promise to you
- Professional working environment within Baltic countries.
- The opportunity to apply your advanced IT and analytics knowledge and experience to make a visible impact on customer experience and digital sales on our webpages.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 3300 – 5000 Eur gross based on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed