Senior UX/UI designer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
As a designer and user advocate, you will shape digital service experience to create caring, user centric and efficient journeys for people seeking health advice or assistance. You will own research and design processes, work closely with stakeholders, and be the driver for a collaborative design approach.
Are you our new user experience designer? Let's see.
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of us – developers, designers and business stakeholders.
- Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation, ability to work on feedback and iterate design to deliver the best possible outcome.
- An excellent communicator (especially in English). You can articulate complex ideas in a simple way. You are comfortable being honest and transparent. And you have worked on IT projects with multiple development team members.
- Experienced with e-commerce and self-service development. You know what it takes to design effective digital services used by thousands of customers.
- Strategic thinker – you are eager to understand the business processes and willing to engage into entire end-to-end process from discovery to delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take ownership and proactively act as a confident user advocate in negotiations with business stakeholders.
- Plan, conduct user tests and communicate insights.
- Iteratively deliver design solutions. For both user studies and production.
- Ensure consistent and accessible visual voice in If’s digital ecosystem.
What we expect:
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Knowledge about user experience and service design process and methodology to identify user needs and mental models.
- Experience with data analytics and metrics with demonstrated examples of identifying meaningful metrics and transforming data into valuable insights.
- Experience applying user research methods and tools.
- Proficiency in design and collaboration tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and Miro.
- Education or an interest in healthcare would be considered as an advantage.
The attached portfolio of demonstrated digital service design process experience is a must.
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 330 IT specialists in Riga and around 1000 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary 3700 - 4200 EUR, common company benefits (health insurance, additional holidays), business trips, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply now
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed