Test Automation Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in .Net, C# and ASP.NET, technical skills with Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio 2019 or later and have experience with version control system Git;
- Familiar with React or Angular;
- Strong English communication skills, both – verbal and written.
Your future team will appreciate teamwork mindset orientation, curiosity about how things work (the whole flow end to end) and interest in taking part in the requirement/need stage.
BDD, ELT, Power BI, Specflow, Selenium and knowledge in Azure will be considered as advantage.
- Implement, improve, and maintain automated tests
- Perform manual exploratory tests
- Identify and manage risks – implement tests to verify that risks are handled in the code
- Develop test cases and test data based on requirements
- Run automated tests and analyze results
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 330 IT specialists in Riga and around 1000 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
We are offering
International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2400 – 4200 (depending on your expertise), common company benefits, professional and friendly team, opportunity to work remotely.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply now
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed