Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
Your main responsibilities:
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries;
- To identify test scope for the system(s);
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed;
- To perform test planning for each iteration;
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it;
- To perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking;
- To perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes;
- To be in tight and active communication with business users; to perform requirements analysis and testing;
- To have tight communication with the development team;
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables;
- To analyze the results of automated regression tests;
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on changes;
- To coordinate business users during the Release testing process; to continuously encourage the team to improve the quality of deliverables;
- Provide training to the business audience (tools or process-related).
We are looking for a person, who has:
- 2+ years experience within software testing;
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing;
- Strong knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools;
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Experience of working according to Agile principles
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing,
- Experience of work in distributed environments;
- Experience of providing trainings or demo sessions to business audience;
- Very good English and excellent communication skills;
- Are self – organized and good team player.
We would appreciate:
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio;
- Create tests in Gherkin syntaxis;
- Ability to read and understand C#;
- Knowledge of insurance domain.
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 330 IT specialists in Riga and around 1000 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1800 - 3300, common company benefits, professional and friendly team. Workplace: Vilnius (hybrid).
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply now
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed