Pricing Innovations Analyst
We are looking for Pricing Innovations Analyst to join our Actuary and Data Modelling team.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
About the role
We are looking for a Pricing Innovations Analyst who is ready for advancing pricing models in the company while challenging existing ones, offering, and creating alternatives.
What are you going to do?
- Automate pricing solutions.
- Create, validate, and implement pricing models.
- Develop metrics to measure quality of pricing models.
- Collaborate with Pricing Actuaries Team across Baltics and Nordics.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or IT.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant area.
- Hands-on experience with some of these tools: SQL, Databricks, Python, SAS, BISM / PowerBI.
- Machine learning experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: €3500 - €4500 gross depending on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Various financial benefits: discounts on our products for you and your family, €350 compensation for an ergonomic home office, gifts for birthdays, etc.
- Job location: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
- Challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks.
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
We are expanding and looking for new professional to enhance our pricing capabilities.
If you are skilled mathematician, hands-on with new data technologies, eager to learn and grow, if you dream working in friendly and collaborative team of professionals, if you are passionate to build models around customer risk behaviors, join us. Looking forward to grow together!
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed