We are looking for Pricing Analyst (Actuary) to join our Pricing team.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
About the role
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst who is ready to play a key role in supporting private property product development with the relevant statistical analysis, making relevant assumptions about the product and policyholders’ behavioural developments, forecasting product results.
What are you going to do?
- Assess sufficiency of insurance premiums.
- Make pricing suggestions for product managers, based on statistical analysis and other relevant aspects.
- Development of pricing methodologies and tools.
- Manage, participate in, and support implementation of analytical projects.
- Take part in initiatives to make your own and teams’ work more effective.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or IT.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant area.
- Solid knowledge in SQL and MS Excel. Advantage would be work experience with SAS, BISM / PowerBI, Python.
- High analytical skills and abilities, ability to take initiative and work independently, results oriented.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: €3000 - €4000 gross depending on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Various financial benefits: discounts on our products for you and your family, €350 compensation for an ergonomic home office, gifts for birthdays, etc.
- Job location: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
- Challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks.
- Personal development and training opportunities.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
You are welcome to become a part of Baltic Pricing Actuary Team. Together we will make complex look easy and find meaning behind numbers.
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed