Partner Development Manager
We are looking for Partner Development Manager in our Partners’ Department in Lithuania
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
About the role
We are looking for Partner Development Manager, who would be eager to establish and develop strong co-operations with If partners in Lithuania. In this role we seek sustainable business value creation for If in Lithuania.
You will be responsible for
- Building out and managing relationships with partners in Lithuania.
- Growing profitable partnerships through cooperation and business development.
- Searching for new potential partners.
- Managing, developing, and promoting insurance sales through partnerships.
- Analysing market information.
- Promoting and supporting implementation of country and Baltic level activities and developments.
Competences required for the job
- Strong background and working experience in building partnerships, developing co-operations in finance / insurance / telecom / automotive retail sector.
- Strong knowledge of economics and market.
- Great collaboration and negotiation skills, orientation toward results.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Active and courageous personality, positive mindset.
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language skills.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: 2500 - 3000 € gross depending on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Various financial benefits: discounts on our products for you and your family, 350 € compensation for an ergonomic home office, gifts for birthdays, etc.
- Job location: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
- Support for your professional development by thorough onboarding program and trainings.
- A highly motivated and professional team in the Baltics.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
You are welcome to become a part of Baltic Private Partner’s Team. We are a wonderful team of like-minded people, who enjoy working with various partners to make sure that their customers are happy, and their insurance needs are taken care of. We have lots of fun together and we’re taking care of each other.
At If, we acknowledge that normal job is a part of your life, but it is not a whole life. A normal job gives meaning and opportunities and respects personal needs. It helps you maintain balance.
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed