We are looking for Junior Actuary to join our Pricing Actuaries team.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Actuary who is ready to play a key role in the actuarial field, assisting pricing actuaries with data analysis. We will welcome a candidate who is able to participate in various industry developments, as well as a candidate who is willing to initiate and participate in projects aimed at making actuaries' work more efficient.
What are you going to do?
- Support pricing actuaries in assessment of sufficiency of insurance premiums.
- Participate in development of pricing methodologies and tools.
- Manage, participate in, and support implementation of actuarial projects.
- Take part in initiatives to make actuarial work more effective.
Desired skills and experience
- At least a Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or IT (may be a final year student).
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of MS Excel and SQL. Knowledge of Python, PowerBI or SAS would be an advantage.
- High analytical skills and abilities, ability to take initiative and work independently, results oriented.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: €1600 - €2000 gross depending on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Various financial benefits: discounts on our products for you and your family, €350 compensation for an ergonomic home office, gifts for birthdays, etc.
- Job location: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
- Support for your professional development in a topical area.
- A highly motivated and professional team in the Baltics.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
You are welcome to become a part of Baltic Actuary Team. Working together, we help each other grow both as professionals and as personalities.
At If, we acknowledge that normal job is a part of your life but it is not a whole life. A normal job gives meaning and opportunities and respects personal needs. It helps you maintain balance.
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed