Data Analyst (Web Analytics)
We are looking for you to support our Web Analytics field.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
What are you going to do?
- Develop innovative web analytical solutions and maintain them according to Agile IT principles (Abandoned Web Cart, BigQuerry, etc).
- Support business stakeholders translating outlined problems into hypotheses via providing detailed analysis.
- Prioritize development tasks based on business KPIs.
- Develop, test, and maintain analytical solutions on agreed scope, update stakeholders regularly.
- Properly document solutions to ensure smooth launch and substitution.
- Contribute to data quality improvement: develop databases, data collection systems.
- Cooperate with Data Analysts from other units (Customer Analytics, Data Modelling, Actuaries, etc), participate in cross functional projects.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant area.
- Strong ability to interpret data and propose data driven decisions using business intelligence, data visualization and dashboarding.
- Good collaboration and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner for non-data people.
- Solid knowledge of SQL data base environment, Python, GIT, project management and issue tracking systems (like Azure DevOps or Jira).
- Work experience with Google Analytics, ADF, Microsoft PowerBI would be considered as advantage.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
"If you have energy to build data driven customer solutions using BigQuery data, want to grow personally and professionally while solving business problems, like insurance products’ complexity, then you are welcome to join our Baltic Actuaries and Data modelling team and open new page in your career."
Our promise to you
- International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Exciting tasks in new and unmarked territory.
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning and cross border collaborations.
- Working in highly motivated and professional team.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 2600 - 3600 Eur gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed