Business Project Manager
If Baltic Support Services (BaSS) team is looking for experienced Business Project Manager
The main responsibility of BaSS is to ensure that the after-sales client support processes are client-and-business-friendly, modern, and effective across the Baltics. Invoicing, payments, and debt process are the key focus areas right now, however, the ambition to include new responsibilities for business support and participation in other companywide projects motivates us to expand the unit and look for new team member.
As a Project manager in BaSS, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating existing business processes, uncovering areas for process improvement & driving process improvement initiatives.
- Developing and implementing business solutions in the after-sales client support processes as well as other business support processes (e. g. user rights management).
- Elevating the capabilities within the team and supporting on daily ideations and ad-hoc tasks.
- Managing projects (from planning to execution).
- Documenting and effectively communicating insights, plans & progress to stakeholders.
- Working closely with IT analysts and development teams.
"Join Baltic Support Services team and help us to reach our ambitions! As a Business Project Manager you will directly impact our daily operational processes and steer the organization towards changes.
Daily challenges and opportunities in the mix with flexibility and respects toward personal needs is the environment to succeed in. At If, we acknowledge that normal job is a part of your life, but it is not a whole life."
Alekss Jurčs, Head of Baltic Support Services Department
What do we expect from you:
- Getting-Things-Done mindset.
- Willingness and ability to influence stakeholders to work closely together and deliver effective solutions, excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of delivering projects, business process analysis experience and documentation skills for processes and projects.
- Ability to work with corporate tools (incl. SharePoint, MS Teams, Miro, Confluence).
- Experience in cooperating with IT when executing business projects.
- Ability to prepare a sensible storyline and give presentations.
- Outstanding planning, organizational, and time management skills; ability to operate proactively, plan and deliver independently.
- Fluent English language skill orally and in writing.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
We promise to you:
- A value-driven work environment where people come first.
- Flexible working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- A career / evolution path with personal goals, trainings and coaching.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 3300 – 4000 Eur gross based on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed.