About the role
We're looking for a leader with expertise in product pricing and knowledge in digital and data science to head our Baltic team of insurance product pricing experts. The Head of Pricing Analysts (Actuaries) Department plays a pivotal role in reshaping our pricing strategy and methods to align with evolving customer demands and technology advancements.
What are you going to do?
- Define pricing strategy, tools, and methods to align with the Company's chosen direction.
- Establish the future pricing development direction consistent with One If's business strategy.
- Guide a team of experts responsible for setting insurance product prices. Establish clear team goals and foster cooperation within and outside the unit.
- Encourage team members to take ownership and create transparent pricing processes.
- Manage pricing data models and ensure they incorporate new data.
- Provide expertise in machine learning and data science to support ongoing projects and processes.
- Lead or participate in projects to standardize and automate within your area of responsibility, advancing pricing processes toward greater digitalization.
What do we expect from you?
- Extensive prior experience in pricing, actuarial, or analytical fields.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or a related discipline.
- Solid understanding of the insurance industry, including market trends, analysis, and the alignment of pricing strategies with broader business objectives.
- Proven success in team building.
- Effective prioritization and delegation skills to ensure high-quality results.
- The ability to simplify complexity, ensuring transparency and measurability of performance.
- A commitment to ongoing process improvement and the ability to inspire others in this regard.
- Proven ability to collaborate efficiently across functions in an international context.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in one of the Baltic languages.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with tools such as SQL, Python, SAS, PowerBI or similar.
- Prior experience in an Agile work setting.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: From €4800 to €6000* gross depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally, there is an annual bonus. (*Please note that the specific amount may vary due to different employment taxation in Baltic countries.)
- Additional financial benefits: We offer various financial benefits, including discounts on our products for both you and your family. In addition, we provide €350 compensation for creating an ergonomic home office, special birthday gifts and other benefits.
- Job location: The position is available in Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn, and it follows a hybrid working model.
- Stimulating and exciting projects with the freedom to independently plan your tasks.
- Access to personal development and training opportunities.
- Experience a strong company culture, including company events, captivating speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Prioritize your wellbeing with health insurance, availability of fresh fruits in the office, free flu vaccinations, and more.
Explore further details about our employee benefits program.
“If you're a people person who's eager to lead organizational change, unlock new business opportunities, and create customer value through data science, then we invite you to become a cherished member of our Pricing Actuary team. Here, you'll lead pricing for a variety of non-life insurance products, manage professionals, and tackle daily challenges, offering a fulfilling path for personal growth. Join us on a journey where personal growth is not just a destination but a profound, soul-enriching experience.”
Ilona Raibikienė, Head of Actuary and Pricing Unit