Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
As technical architect, you will have the overall responsibility to provide technical leadership and support to the developers across several teams and technologies. You will assist in designing the structure of a technology solution working tightly with Solution Architect(s) and Lead Developers. You will oversee that the developer guidelines are relevant and according to best practices for the Delivery Team(s). Furthermore, you will communicate the system requirements and drive the necessary changes to the technical platforms.
We’re seeking you who:
- Are tech-savvy and understands technical possibilities and constraints, and how to utilize this in practice
- Are a technical role model in terms of competence and appearance
- Are a spokesman for reducing technical debt, and takes an active stand in how to make progress in this area
- Have .NET and Azure development skills
- Have experience of message-based architecture and experience with different architectural styles
- Have good knowledge about how to apply the SOLID principles and design patterns
- Have experience with continuous integration and/or deployment
- Have a higher education within Computer Science or another technical discipline
- Have 5 years or more of relevant work experience
- Have excellent English language skills
You are welcome to join us!
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions.
We keep constantly growing. That's why we are looking for an addition to our team, whose primary responsibility will be to translate business requirements into fully functional technical solutions.
Our promise to you
International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group-based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4500 – 5500, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed