Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
About the role
We are now looking for Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join and assist ensuring quality within the IAM team. Team is building and developing multiple IAM solutions which are used by more than million users monthly. Solutions built and maintained by the team require special attention to security and availability as IAM services enable all our business operations and their 99.99% uptime is critical. Therefore we are looking to expand our team to increase reliability to our services between all environments.
Qualifications and Experience of/with
- At least 5 years experience within software testing.
- Strong knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, test plan, structure.
- Experience in writing different tests, e.g. integration tests etc.
- Experience of working according to Agile principles.
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing, API’s.
- Experience of work in distributed environments.
- Quality oriented mindset that goes beyond development testing.
- Are self – organized and good team player.
- Strong English communication skills, both – verbal and written.
- Introduce testing process in team/-s.
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries.
- To identify test scope for the system(s).
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed.
- To perform test planning for each iteration.
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it.
- To perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking.
- To perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes.
- To have tight communication with the development team.
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables.
- To analyze the results of automated regression tests.
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on change.
- Design test scenarios.
- Document test scenarios.
- Testing and writing automated tests for REST APIs, React/Angular apps, web apps functional tests.
- Insert integration tests into CI pipelines.
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit.
Good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2400 – 4200, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 370 IT specialists in Riga and around 1000 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed