Senior Frontend Developer / Tech Lead
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer / Tech Lead who will be responsible for working across all aspects of the software development lifecycle and operating within agile teams from application support and change functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams from a technical standpoint, supporting and mentoring less experienced team members as needed
- Building and modifying complex software systems to agreed standards; applying development standards and inputs into development practise improvements and ability to lead development practice improvement initiatives
- Estimating software engineering tasks and providing guidance to others
- Conducting testing and debugging of complex code quickly, and effectively
To achieve this, you will need to:
- Have a 5+ year’s practical experience working in an IT Role supporting and developing enterprise level customer and employee facing Web-based applications.
- Have a current experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Have a solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Have a strong experience of a Test-driven approach to software development
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, support mentoring and coaching within your team structure
- Take ownership of technical decisions and challenges
You are welcome to join us!
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions. We keep constantly growing. That's why we are looking for an addition to our team.
What do we offer
Effective & supportive work style
Annual salary reviews, health insurance policy, 50% discounts for If products, monetary support for family events, flexible work/work from home, 3 additional day’s off after 1 year of employment, monthly gross salary 6000 - 7000 EUR .
Training & competence development
Mentoring program for better onboarding, development discussions with leader, training budget and 40h per year for development needs, knowledge sharing culture.
Events & healthy lifestyle
IT Summer campus, team-building events, game room at the office, pop-up food stand, excellent coffee and fruits at the office, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed