About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to continuously develop the product to meet Baltic customer needs and insurance market trends to ensure customer satisfaction and set business goals. The primary area of focus lies within the Baltic Commercial Product field, including insurance products such as Constructor's Plant and Machinery (CPM), Constructor's All Risk (CAR), Forest, Animal, and more.
What are you going to do?
Build and develop products based on extensive knowledge of customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape:
- understand how the product fits into the customers lives, identify opportunities for improvement.
- monitor the competitive landscape and make necessary product changes to maintain competitiveness.
- shape and expand product offerings through strategic planning and partnerships.
- lead product development while ensuring compliance with guidelines and processes.
- create product documentation and ensure compliance and adaptations across different countries.
Proactive product planning, monitoring and roadmap implementation:
- develop product vision, strategy, and long-term initiatives.
- align short-term goals and KPIs with pricing and underwriting colleagues.
- create a product roadmap with tactical activities to achieve the goals.
- lead the implementation of roadmap activities with clear ownership.
- monitor implemented activities and product KPIs, taking corrective actions when necessary.
Promotion and Stakeholder Education:
- educate sales, claims, partners, and relevant stakeholders about customer needs, market trends, and product updates.
- collaborate with sales and customer support to prepare sales materials, instructions, and address customer issues.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or similar area.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the area of product development, customer experience management, insurance or finance sector.
- Strong leadership and product management abilities, with sense of ownership.
- Excellent collaborative skills, with the ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- A digital-first mindset, with a focus on leveraging technology for product development.
- Proficiency in English at a high level.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary €3000-€4300 gross depending on your qualifications. (*Please note that the specific amount may vary due to different employment taxation in Baltic countries.)
- Additional financial benefits: We offer various financial benefits, including discounts on our products for both you and your family. In addition, we provide €350 compensation for creating an ergonomic home office, special birthday gifts and other benefits.
- Job location: Vilnius or Riga or Tallinn/Tartu/Pärnu (hybrid working model).
- Challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks.
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Prioritize your wellbeing with health insurance, availability of fresh fruits in the office, free flu vaccinations, and more.
Read more about our benefits for employees.
“If you are passionate about product design and development, don´t hesitate to join our enthusiastic and result-driven product team. Together we can build products that fits into customer´s need today and tomorrow!”
Veiko Sepp, Head of Property, Liability and MAT department