Head of Motor Department
Join our team and drive your success!Apply
We are seeking a leader with experience in product development, knowledge in digital and analytical areas to lead the Baltic team of experts responsible for developing and maintaining motor insurance products that meet our customer needs. Head of Motor Department is a key role in transforming our motor product offering to meet the changing needs and expectations of customers and fast evolving technology. This position is part of Baltic Product and Underwriting management team.
What is this role about?
- Become a ‘captain’ of our Motor business in Baltics by setting direction for future development of the products that is in line with One If business strategy.
- Run the process of defining products’ strategy to meet the expectations of Company’s chosen target customer segments.
- Take ownership in building motor insurance products and engage needed experts to build truly caring solutions for customers.
- Take part in addressing topics related to product price, promotions and sales channels together with respective area experts.
- Lead the Baltic team of experts that are responsible for motor product development, daily support and financial results. Set clear goals for the team and build close cooperation within the unit and outside it.
- Focus on developing business processes to enable 24/7 online customer self-service.
- Increase share of standardisation and automation within area of responsibility, help to bring motor business to new level of digitalisation.
- Strive for generating value creating business, profitably growing our motor portfolio and delivering company set KPIs.
- Seek implementation of various data sources and advancements for product pricing and risk selection.
- Perform regular business follow-ups and have analytical capabilities to make conclusions and decisions based on data.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Business management, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer science or similar.
- Strong prior experience in the field of product and/ or client centric solution development, risk management, or business analytics.
- You enjoy developing people and have proven track record in building effective teams.
- You know how to prioritise and delegate whilst ensuring high quality deliverables.
- You are able to motivate others to go the extra mile, same as you do. You love and practice continuous improvement and inspire others do the same.
- You follow the technology development trends and understand possible implications on lives of individuals, societies and ways of conducting business.
- You are good at making ‘complex easy’, ensuring transparency and measurability of performance.
- You are based in one of the Baltic countries and knowledgeable in the Baltic socioeconomic context. You are good at noticing trends and translating them into business opportunities and risks.
- You are data driven, analytics and data literacy are your strengths. You are willing to help others to mature in this area.
- You have been part of agile transformation and are motivated to develop agile development culture and highly motivated teams.
- You have excellent English skills – both written and spoken.
- If you are strong on the requirements above, prior experience in insurance industry is not required.
Our promise to you
- A value-driven work environment where people come first.
- International, modern, dynamic, and flexible working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Exciting tasks in well-established territory with significant impact on company’s business.
- A career/evolution path with personal goals, trainings, and coaching.
- Monthly salary: 4300 - 6000* EUR gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits and bonuses (*due to different employment taxation in Baltic countries specific amount might differ).
- Job contract: permanent.
- Working place: Riga, Tallinn, or Vilnius, job also involves travelling across Baltics and Nordics.
If P&C Insurance is the leading Nordic & Baltic non-life insurance provider serving almost 4 million customers in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. If is a truly cross-border company guided by one If strategy which enables interesting and diverse international career opportunities. Our purpose is to give people confidence today to shape their tomorrow. This is the reason why more than 1000 people with countless personal backgrounds, drivers and dreams pass through If Baltic doors every day. You can become one of them!
Get in touch! Let us know who you are. Here and now there's a chance to team up with one of the leading insurance companies in Baltics. Please send your CV and application letter in English until March 28. For questions call +371 67 094 019.