Content & SEO Manager
We are looking for Content & SEO Manager to join our Baltic Marketing and Communication Department.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
Your main tasks
As Content Manager you will be responsible for creating and managing content for If website (blog articles, product & landing pages) and content for other customer touchpoints, while keeping the track on SEO performance.
You will mostly work with Lithuanian language content but be ready to adapt from and create master-copies for other Baltic countries in English.
Our hopes for the best
- You have knowledge and experience in different writing disciplines (Copywriting, Content writing) and SEO.
- You are not afraid of technologies and are eager to learn working with Content management system, web analytics and SEO tools.
- Excellent writing and grammar, editing and proofreading skills.
- You have genuine interest in digital marketing, and you constantly strive for improvements.
- You are result-orientated team player with strong ownership and great time management skills.
You are welcome to become a part of Baltic Marketing and Communication Team! As Content Manager you will help us to unleash the power of communication and deliver the message of If efficiently.
At If, we acknowledge that normal job is a part of your life, but it is not a whole life. A normal job gives meaning and opportunities and respects personal needs. It helps you maintain balance.
We promise to you
- Friendly and motivated team, who will support you, when the help is needed.
- Opportunity to develop, learn and gain experience from Baltic and Nordic colleagues. Various internal and external trainings.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 2200 – 2600 Eur gross based on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed