- at least Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics;
- working experience in mathematical and/or analytical field;
- high analytical capability and structural capacity;
- strong computer skills, experienced SQL and MS Excel user;
- customer and result orientation, ability to take initiative;
- good cooperation and team support skills;
- fluency in Lithuanian and English languages;
- knowledge of R, SAS (would be considered as advantage);
- good knowledge of Motor insurance products (would be considered as an advantage).
Working place: Vilnius. Job contract: permanent.
Suggested monthly salary is 1800-2500 € gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the bonus package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
If you imagine your career with us, we will wait your CV in English with e-mail subject “Motor Insurance Data Analyst” on e-mail email@example.com.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.