As a designer and user advocate, you will shape digital service experience in areas like digital sales, self-service, and enterprise systems to position If as the most caring insurance company. You will drive research and design processes, work closely with stakeholders, and stay on track with timelines.
Are you our new user experience designer? Let's see.
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of us – developers, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation, ability to work on feedback and iterate design to deliver the best possible outcome.
- An excellent communicator (especially in English). You can articulate complex ideas in a simple way. You are comfortable being honest and transparent. And you have worked on IT projects with multiple development team members.
- Experienced with various system development. You know what it takes to design effective digital services used by thousands of customers or niche user groups.
- Strategic thinker – you are eager to understand the business processes and willing to engage into entire end-to-end process from discovery to delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take ownership and proactively act as a confident user advocate in negotiations with business stakeholders.
- Plan, conduct user tests and communicate insights.
- Iteratively deliver design solutions. For both user studies and production.
- Ensure consistent and accessible visual voice in If’s digital ecosystem.
What we expect:
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Knowledge about user experience and service design process and methodology to identify user needs and mental models.
- Proven track of record with e-commerce and self-service system design and development.
- Experience with data analytics and metrics with demonstrated examples of identifying meaningful metrics and transforming data into valuable insights.
- Experience applying user research methods and tools.
- Proficiency in design and collaboration tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and Miro.
- Portfolio of demonstrated digital service design process experience is a must.
Our promise to you:
International, modern. and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary 2600 - 3850 EUR, common company benefits, professional and friendly team. Working place: Vilnius (hybrid).
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.