Service Design Expert
MAKE A LASTING IMPACT.
Being the leading insurer in Nordic and Baltic countries we are committed to provide customers with peace of mind when they need us the most. “If” team is looking for colleagues, who are not afraid of change, who want to learn, to question, to challenge in order to be the best.
We are looking for a result-oriented and self-driven Service Design Expert to join a dynamic team of customer experience development professionals. We drive the organisational changes via best in class customer-centric services, both in digital, non-digital as well as hybrid form.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discover true customer needs, painpoints and highlights
- Plan, conduct, analyse customer and user research
- Evaluate existing services with usefulness, usability, accessibility
- Transform customer painpoints into conceptual and real needs-based solutions
- Conduct behavioural in-context user testing
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and stakeholders to deliver best in class customer journeys
- Lead and inspire design thinking across Baltic business and IT teams
- Facilitate co-creation workshops
- Know when to apply which method
- Focus on customer and business value added
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Customer centricity with a demonstrated track record
- Minimum 3 years of experience with service design solutions for medium to large organisations, in consulting, UX, marketing, business or process development roles
- Knowledge and experience with service design tools, quantitative and qualitative research methods, personas, journey mapping, service blueprints, iterative prototyping and testing design scenarios
- Track record in designing omni-channel experiences with complex enterprise systems, piloting services and operationalizing pilots
- Confidence at interviewing customers and ability to identify pain points with the highest impact
- Experience with planning and facilitating workshops and engaging business stakeholders
- Preferable experience with Adobe XD, Invision or Sketch
- Bachelor’s Degree, and preferably certifications in service design, experience design
- Excellent communication skills, curious mindset and sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and ability to link data with qualitative insights
- Ability to work individually and in teams, in Lithuanian and English languages
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Exciting and meaningful tasks in customer experience area
- Your personal development will be supported by thorough mentoring program and trainings
- Friendly and highly motivated team
Working place: Vilnius. Job contract: permanent.
Suggested monthly salary: EUR 2500 – 3600 gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the benefit package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.