Senior IAM Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region, and our IT department develops the next generation of insurance systems, working on more than 25 different in-house development projects throughout the Baltics and Scandinavia. We are using the latest technology, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. In order to provide the highest quality services and systems, our IT Unit has expanded to more than 300 IT specialists in Riga and around 800 IT specialists throughout the If Insurance Group.
We are now looking for Senior IAM Engineers to join the Identity and Access Management SWAT team, which adds additional development and security expertise to other If teams based on project bases. Your senior experience will be a factor in building a strong team around you and helpful guidance for other teams to achieve their business goals and learn best practices.
Your skills and knowledge
- Experience with OAuth2/OIDC client integrations and API protection.
- Experience with Authorization (RBAC, ABAC) services and their capabilities.
- Broad development experience in C# and .NET (Framework, MVC, Core, etc.)
- Experience with React Web development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration with Azure DevOps Services.
- System Integration (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Good English (spoken and written).
Your main responsibility
- Develop IAM focused functionality for different type of business projects.
Our promise to you
An international, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary of EUR 4000–6000 gross, common company benefits, professional and friendly team. Workplace: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Welcome to the #humanIT family!
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.