Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
A RPA developer has to ensure automation of repetitive and logic based task using RPA software. The role will work closely with business owners as well as IT leaders to ensure a strong alignment between solutions/services and the requirements/priorities of the business. The position is responsible for developing and delivering robust, scalable, supportable automation projects with a focus on creating business value.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop RPA workflows up to standard best practices including QA and exception management.
- Estimate and timely deliver assigned automation (including reporting).
- Provide guidance and help with process design from automation perspective.
- Participate in RPA requirements analysis, update documentation.
- Collaborate with business teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Follow RPA development guidelines and procedures.
What do we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation with one of the market leading RPA platforms UiPath, MS Power Platform tools.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Openness to work on new technologies.
- Proactive problem-solving skills as well as strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal English as well as Lithuanian.
- Ability to explain technical aspects to the businesspeople and relevant stakeholders.
- Understanding of code versioning tools and Agile methodologies.
- Good skills in maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing (considered as an advantage).
Our promise to you:
- A value-driven working environment where people come first.
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning and cross border collaborations.
- Monthly salary: 2700 – 3700 Eur gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits (health and accident insurance for employees working >1 year, various one-time payments for important family events, compensation for ergonomic home-office, etc.) and the variable compensation according to the If Remuneration Policy.
- Working place: Vilnius.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.