Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? We are looking for a QA Specialist to join our IT Unit. Come and join #humanIT family of If!
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries.
- To identify test scope for the system(s).
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed.
- To perform test planning for each iteration.
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it.
- To perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking.
- To perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes.
- To be close and active communication with business users to perform requirements analysis and testing.
- To be in close communication with the development team.
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables.
- To analyze the results of automated regression tests.
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and advise on changes.
- To coordinate business users during the Release testing process to continuously encourage the team to improve the quality of deliverables.
- To provide training to the business audience (tools or process-related).
Your skills and knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience of software testing.
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing.
- Strong knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Experience of working according to Agile principles.
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing.
- Experience of work in distributed environments.
- Experience of providing training or demo sessions to a business audience.
- Very good English and excellent communication skills.
- Abilities to be both self–organized and good team player.
We like you to have
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio.
- Create tests in Gherkin syntaxis.
- Ability to read and understand C#.
- Knowledge of the insurance domain.
Our promise to you
An international, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary of EUR 2400-4200, common company benefits, a professional and friendly team. Workplace: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Welcome to the #humanIT family!
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.