Quality Assurance / Test Automation Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
We are looking for a QA/Test automation specialist to join our team.
About the job
Our team enables the customers to have a better way of telling us how we can help them. This means leading the claim process – we start from the website where we work with chatbot or forms, and we continue by providing the collected information to the business representatives who can assist customers.
In real life, this is a highly automated process, and it means working with web in front-end, and communication systems/web services/databases in backend. All our team members are quality focused, we try to automate processes as much as we can in order to get quicker feedback on quality of our products and, of course, give time for QA to work on issues where they are really needed, not manual regression tests.
Your skills and knowledge
- Proven track record within software testing.
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools.
- Strong English communication skills, both – verbal and written.
- React or Angular, BDD, ELT, Power BI, Specflow, Selenium and knowledge in Azure will be considered as advantage.
- Your future team will appreciate teamwork mindset orientation, curiosity about how things work (the whole flow, end to end) and interest in taking part in the requirement/need stage.
- Testing and writing automated tests for REST APIs, React/Angular apps, web apps functional tests.
- Insert integration tests into CI pipelines.
- Design test scenarios.
- Document test scenarios.
- Manual testing.
Our promise to you
An international, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within the If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary of EUR 2600-4500, common company benefits, professional and friendly team. Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
Welcome to the #humanIT family!
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.