MAKE A LASTING IMPACT.
Being the leading insurer in Nordic and Baltic countries we are committed to provide customers with peace of mind when they need us the most. “If” team is looking for colleagues, who are not afraid of change, who want to learn, to question, to challenge in order to be the best. Join our team!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You'll support product development with the relevant statistical analysis, make relevant assumptions about the product and policyholders’ behavioural developments, forecast product results. Actuary takes part in the technical development work related to own work area.
Main job responsibilities will be:
- assessment of sufficiency of insurance premiums;
- development of pricing methodologies and tools;
- taking part in initiatives to make actuarial work more effective;
- documentation of analysis process and assumptions made.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
- High analytical capability and structural capacity, ability to take initiative and work independently, orientation toward results.
- High motivation and commitment for the organization, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency inLocal and English languages.
- Strong computer skills, experienced in working with databases and MS Excel.
- Advantage would be work experience in Actuary or Analyst role, preferable in non-life insurance company, SAS, BISM/PowerBI knowledge.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
International, dynamic and flexible working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks, personal development and training opportunities, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
Working place: Vilnius.
Suggested monthly salary is 2000-3000 € gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the bonus package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.