WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You'll support product development with the statistical analysis, make relevant assumptions about the product and policyholders’ behavioural developments, forecast product results. Actuary takes part in the technical development work related to own work area.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Assessment of the sufficiency of insurance premiums,
- Development of pricing methodologies and tools,
- Taking part in initiatives to make actuarial work more effective,
- Documentation of analysis process and made assumptions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics,
- Strong computer skills, experienced databases (SQL) and MS Excel user,
- High analytical capability and capacity, ability to take initiative and work independently, orientation toward results,
- High motivation and commitment for the organization, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages,
- SAS and BISM/Power BI knowledge or working experience/internship in similar field would be considered as an advantage.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region,
- Support for your professional development in actuarial area,
- Highly motivated and professional team within Baltics.
Working place: Vilnius.
Suggested monthly salary is 1500 - 3000 € gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – benefits package and bonus scheme are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.