WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- Analyse risk factors and assess risks for MOD (Casco) and MTPL (Motor Third Part Liability) insurance objects, ensure effective underwriting process;
- Counsel sales employees about risk factors and pricing for insurance objects;
- Participate in large clients tenders;
- Analyse customers’ motor insurance portfolios;
- Support Motor Product Manager in creating best products for our customers within private and commercial segments;
- Constantly develop competence about products for sales and claims employees;
- Participate in local and Baltic projects for improving Product and Underwriting Units’ processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE:
- Risk management and underwriting skills;
- Customer and result orientation, ability to take initiative;
- Flexible and positive attitude in challenging situations;
- Good cooperation and team support skills;
- Diligence and ability to analyse data and trends;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages;
- Experience in insurance or motor industry would be considered as an advantage.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning and cross border collaborations;
- Friendly and highly motivated team.
Working place: Vilnius.
Suggested monthly salary is 2500 – 3000 € gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the bonus package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.