Head of Service and Sales Support Team
MAKE A LASTING IMPACT.
Being the leading insurer in Nordic and Baltic countries we are committed to provide customers with peace of mind when they need us the most. “If” team is looking for colleagues, who are not afraid of change, who want to learn, to question, to challenge in order to be the best. Join our team!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Renewal, service and support team management and development:
- Planning and implementing the daily activities of the team to achieve the targets set;
- Planning and recruiting staff, setting targets to them and giving feedback, motivating and developing them;
- Sustain sales management practises and ensure continuous sales and service team performance improvement.
- Ensure increase of service quality and efficiency;
- Ensure existing customer portfolio growth;
- Cooperate with customer experience team to design smooth and efficient customer experience processes;
- Collaborate with other units to achieve the targets set;
- Take part or lead initiatives to make functionalities in Sales systems more effective and beneficial for customer experience.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Strong background and experience in contact centre management area;
- Deep interest in continuous improvement culture and process optimisation;
- Systematic thinking and orientation toward results;
- Great communication skills and positive mindset;
- Must be organized and a good planner;
- Team approach to sharing ideas and to mentoring subordinates;
- One who leads by example and demonstrates appreciation of team inputs and accomplishment;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian languages. Knowledge of Russian language will be perceived as benefit (speaking).
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- Exciting and meaningful tasks in contact centre management area;
- Your personal development will be supported thorough mentoring program and trainings;
- Friendly and highly motivated team.
Working place: Vilnius. Job contract: permanent.
Suggested monthly salary: EUR 2000 – 2300 gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the benefit package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.