Digital Process Development Manager
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Review and optimize all customer service-related processes to be transformed into digital processes;
- Propose new processes to accommodate for the deployment of new digital solutions and services;
- Lead development of new automated processes;
- Assess the impact of proposed process developments to people, metrics, and systems, and ensure that this is communicated clearly to stakeholders;
- Integrate with the business and IT development teams to shape feasible solutions;
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts, and implementation procedures;
- Manage full development project lifecycle from requirement gathering through to testing.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE:
- 3+ years of experience with digital background and a background in business process management;
- At least Bachelor’s degree (Business administration, Computer science, Economics or similar);
- Strategic thinking to employ both perspectives: attention to detail and bigger picture (‘zoom in & zoom out’);
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; you will be able to challenge constructively; and able to successfully translate and articulate technical concepts and information to a non-technical audience at all levels;
- Knowledge of process design techniques, tools, and principles;
- Change management skills to drive implementation of solutions;
- Critical thinking to recognize multiple perspectives to get the whole picture;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages.
IT WOULD BE A BONUS IF YOU HAD:
- Experience with the lean process or an equivalent;
- High analytical capability;
- Russian both verbal and written.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- Support for your professional development in digital area;
- Highly motivated and professional team within Baltics;
- Monthly salary: 2350 – 3550 € gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits;
- Working place: Vilnius.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.