Data Analyst (customer/web analytics)
MAKE A LASTING IMPACT.
Being the leading insurer in Nordic and Baltic countries we are committed to provide customers with peace of mind when they need us the most. “If” team is looking for colleagues, who are not afraid of change, who want to learn, to question, to challenge in order to be the best. Join our team!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As an Analyst, you would be an important addition to digital savvy If Baltic Digital Sales team. You would have possibility to work with new and exciting tasks, implement advanced customer and web analytics approaches and develop your talent. Your responsibilities will be:
- Create a detailed data analysis, outlining problems, setting hypotheses, opportunities and solutions for a business to improve KPIs;
- You define the test strategy and measurement plan, including success metrics and hypotheses;
- Create business requirements for development and test implementations;
- Report market level insights on current performance;
- Develop analytical tools and reports for the team;
- Help your team members with data queries;
Cooperate with Data Analysts from other units (Customer analytics, Data modelling, Actuaries), participate in cross functional projects developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- 2+ years of experience in relevant area;
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases;
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes;
- Strong analytics and reporting skills including business intelligence, data visualization and dashboarding;
- Experience in setting up multi-channel dashboards that combine web analytics with other sources like Sales, CRM, Social, and Marketing Automation data;
- Basic project management skills;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner for non-data people;
- Solid knowledge SQL data base environment, MS Excel, Python;
- Bonus points for some experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft PowerBI and marketing automatization;
- Good verbal and written skills in both English and Lithuanian.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- Exciting tasks in new and unmarked territory;
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning and cross border collaborations;
- Friendly and highly motivated team.
Working place: Vilnius.
Suggested monthly salary is 2500-3250 € gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the bonus package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.