We are looking for Data Analyst to support Product and Underwriting Unit in Baltics.
Looking for a #normaljob? Welcome to If!
What are you going to do?
- Perform data modelling to predict future product performance or company core profitability.
- Predict, experiment and test hypotheses, develop data analysis tools, automate as much as possible.
- Work with large amount of various data to support product development and pricing decisions as well as improve customer experience.
- Advance existing reports and create new reports / dashboards to support product managers in monitoring of product portfolio performance.
- Cooperate and contribute to various working teams within Baltic level.
Desired skills and experience
- Passion for numbers and pursuit to transfer large amounts of data into clear business decisions.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or econometrics.
- At least 3 years work experience in an analytical, actuarial or data scientist role.
- Good communication skills, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Ability to take initiative, to work independently as well as in different teams.
- Fluency in English language.
- Solid knowledge in SQL, MS Excel, and data visualization skills.
- Advantage would be work experience in Python, Power BI.
Our promise to you
- International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Opportunity to apply your advanced analytics knowledge and experience to make a visible impact on business.
- Exciting tasks in new and unmarked territory.
- Working in highly motivated and professional team within Baltic level.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 2800 - 4000 € gross based on your qualifications, as well as different benefits.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed