Customer Process Development Manager
MAKE A LASTING IMPACT.
Being the leading insurer in Nordic and Baltic countries we are committed to provide customers with peace of mind when they need us the most. „If“ team is looking for colleagues, who are not afraid of change, who want to learn, to question, to challenge in order to be the best. Join our team!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and drive strong link with Customer and Sales solutions and Customer experience strategy with focus to on-board, retain and win back customers.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
- Ensure development and continuous improvement of product/tool.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements.
- Research, analyze and work with data.
- Identify new opportunities within data and analytics.
- Application support.
- Design, implement, and review business automatization workflows.
- Customer feedback process development and maintenance.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Passionate for technology and innovation.
- Able to balance deep technical knowledge, business insights and user-centric mindset.
- Experienced as a product manager or similar role.
- Experienced in defining software features and functionalities for the development team.
- Experienced in data and business analysis.
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ready to support users in their understanding and skills using sales tools.
- Understands technical and business concepts and effectively communicate them.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- International, dynamic and flexible working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks.
- Personal development and training opportunities, common company benefits.
- Working in highly motivated and professional team on Baltic level.
Working place: Vilnius. Job contract: temporary (replacement during maternity leave, expected duration 2-3 years).
Suggested monthly salary: EUR 3000 – 4000 gross. The specific salary offered to the selected candidate will be based on his/her skills and competences. The monthly salary is only one component of the remuneration – the benefit package and the variable compensation are subject to the If Remuneration Policy.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.