We are looking for Content Manager to join our Baltic Marketing and Communication Department
Your main tasks
As content manager you will be responsible for creating and managing content (articles, product & landing pages) for website to attract customers, boost brand awareness and online search rankings; doing copywriting and UX writing to secure smooth customer journey in digital environment.
To establish customer-focused and results-oriented content strategy you will be responsible for analysing website data to learn how users interact with the site as well as work with different Content management systems to implement the content you created or make changes for already created content and constantly reviewing SEO activities based on our rankings.
Our expectations for the best candidate
- We expect you to have knowledge and understanding of different writing disciplines (Copywriting, UX writing & Content writing) as well as hands-on experience with web analytics and SEO tools and approaches.
- You have experience and competence in content marketing and storytelling, creative mindset, and the ability to come up with exciting and engaging ideas for content based on data analysis for site visitors, market demands and competitor activities.
- Excellent writing and grammar, editing and proofreading skills are a must for this position.
- You are detail-oriented personality always exploring what is behind every task and how to serve better.
- Quality is essential for you, and you enjoy working together with your colleagues towards the common goals.
- You are with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to prioritize various tasks in a fast-moving organization. You have genuine interest in digital marketing, and you constantly strive for improvements.
- Your friends most probably would characterize you as pro-active person with initiative and an excellent communicator.
- Your daily working language will be Lithuanian, but fluent English is a must too.
We promise to you
- Opportunity to develop, learn and gain experience from Lithuanian, as well as Baltic and Nordic colleagues, other learning possibilities: English courses, various internal and external trainings.
- Friendly and motivated team, who will support you, when the help is needed.
- Care for your health: health insurance, company paid sickness day off, fruits in the office, free flu vaccination and our partners’ discounts for medical services to you and your family members.
- Various financial benefits: discounts for our products to you and your family members, 350 Eur compensation for ergonomic home office, presents on your birthday, Christmas, etc.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Monthly salary: 2200 – 2600 Eur gross based on your qualifications. Monthly salary is supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model).
If you want a #normaljob, If has one to offer!
Your privacy is our priority, therefore confidentiality is guaranteed.