About the role
We are seeking a Pricing Analyst (actuary) to play a crucial role in supporting the development of our MOD (Casco) product. This role involves conducting statistical analysis, making essential assumptions about the product and policyholders' behavioural trends, and forecasting product outcomes.
What are you going to do?
- Assess the appropriateness of insurance premiums for adequacy.
- Offer pricing recommendations to product managers using statistical analysis and other pertinent factors.
- Develop pricing methods and tools to improve the pricing process.
- Oversee, engage in, and back analytical projects' implementation.
- Take an active role in initiatives focused on enhancing personal and team efficiency and effectiveness.
What do we expect from you?
- Passion for leveraging numerical data to drive informed business decisions.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and MS Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or IT.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a focus on delivering results.
- Effective communication skills and a strong commitment to learning and teamwork.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in one of the Baltic languages.
Nice to have
- Previous professional experience in an analytical or actuarial capacity.
- Proficiency in utilizing SAS, BISM/PowerBI, and Python.
- Prior employment history in an Agile work environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate efficiently across departments within a global context.
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: From €2400 to €4200* gross depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally, there is an annual bonus. (*Please note that the specific amount may vary due to different employment taxation in Baltic countries.)
- Additional financial benefits: We offer various financial benefits, including discounts on our products for both you and your family. Furthermore, we provide a €350 compensation for establishing an ergonomic home office and special gifts for birthdays, among other perks.
- Job location: The position is available in Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn, and it follows a hybrid working model.
- Stimulating and exciting projects with the freedom to independently plan your tasks.
- Access to personal development and training opportunities.
- Experience a strong company culture, including company events, captivating speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Prioritize your wellbeing with health insurance, availability of fresh fruits in the office, free flu vaccinations, and more.
Explore further details about our employee benefits program.
“Come join our passionate team and be a driving force in expanding and elevating our pricing capabilities. If you're a talented mathematician hungry for growth, and you thrive in a warm and welcoming environment, we wholeheartedly invite you to become a valued member of our professional family. Take the leap and let's embark on this exciting journey of growth together!”
Ilona Raibikienė, Head of Actuary and Pricing Unit