- Payroll calculation and payroll data reporting internally and externally.
- Supporting and consulting Lithuanian branch employees in payroll calculation questions.
- Payroll taxes calculation and reporting to authorities.
- Lithuanian branch reporting to Statistics Lithuania.
- Managing the development and administration of the payroll system Stekas.
- Communicating with auditors and ensuring the preparation of the data required for the audit.
- Participating in Baltic/Nordic project work.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in payroll calculation, payroll taxes reporting.
- Experience with VAT and CIT calculation and reporting as a benefit.
- Strong knowledge of local taxation rules and legislation requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good English language skills both orally and in writing.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Monthly salary 2300 - 2700 Eur gross which depends on candidate experience, and annual bonus.
Working place: Vilnius (hybrid working model is avaliable).
Recruitment process is done by company Delta Management Solutions.
We'll inform only selected candidates. Confidentiality is guaranteed.